Car accident, soreness in neck, shoulders, and waist. Lump above clavicle. Suggestions?

A large car ran a red light and struck my wife s care in the driver side rear door going about 45mph. Very sore in neck , shoulders, and left waist . All seem to be getting better after a week. Cat scans and x rays showed no missalighned c vertibre or broken bones.Followup up Dr unable to determine cause of walnut sized lump above left clavicle and it is very sore. We are using antiinflamatories and muscle relaxants. Thinking it could be fractured clavicle or muscle knot. Any suggestions chuck
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012