Cant produce white blood cells and the production capacity is not possible, kindly help

She has a problem of heart and beside that she is also suffering from leukemia n it is in crucial stage. We are searching for the suitable heart for her in whole world and we are getting few results but its not matching to her. Doctors said that they need to operate her by this August and we need to find a suitable heart. As i have mentioned she is also suffering from leukemia problem and its in crucial stage.. we are trying our best to save her. Doctors said she cant produce white blood cells and the production capacity is not possible. But still we are trying to save her anyhow. I love her a lot and cant be without her. She means a lot to me. I dont want to loose her. I think only god can help her.. Can anyone pray for her. Her name is Harika
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009