Cannot ejaculate during sexual act with partner, can ejaculate while masturburating. Addicted to porn. Advice

Hi when i masturbate i am able to ejaculate but with my wife i cant i am addicted to porn and it is tough for me to stop same, My age is 32 and i am doing same from last 20/25 years, Actually i become normal after my marriage and was able to satisfy my wife since my daughter birth, but after same i again started masturbation and now it getting worse day by day Plz help :(
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your problem in detail. I understand that such problems can occur when you over engage in porn and masturbation even after having access to your wife. The problem can be taken care of. But it will need a lot of patience and time. You need to see a psychiatrist who can involve you in itensive sex therapies. Do take your wife along with you for the sessions.
Medications may not help you much.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.