Quick ejaculation. Regularly masurburate. Advice

HI doctor,
My age is 24. recently i have started having sex with gf. But during foreplay only i ejaculate. after that i have to wait for 15 min or so for again excitement then start sex which is big turn off for my partner. In second shot i can maintain 3-4 minutes.
Am i suffering from premature ejaculation?
is it because of my masterburation habit (thrice A WEEK)?
during masterburation while watching porn ..also i ejaculate in 1 min or so after excitement.?
will i be able to improve my timing after more sex session with my gf?
please suggest what should i do??? i am worried after marriage i dont face the same problem
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013