Cannot eat fruits and vegetables, have lactose intolerance and restricted diet

Hi, since the past 2 years I have not been able to eat ANY fruits or vegetables. I had lost about 35lbs around that time. I rarely drank but 1 1/2 ago was at a b day party had a few dips of alcohol and felt drunk where I had to exclude myself & go lye down & felt like vomitting but didn t at that time. Earlier this year I had a fee sips of some ref wine & had to go hang over the toilet where I vomitted a few times & a few more times that night. Went recently for ab & pelvic ultrasound which came back fine. I have severe lactose intolerance & already have a restricted diet now can t have absolutely ANY fruits veg. Need help please
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012