Canker sores in mouth. Sores in inner labia. Blood test negative for STD. Cause?

I have canker sores in my mouth at the moment and what look to be canker sores on my inner labia ...I know it s not herpes as I had a blood test not even 3 weeks ago that was completely negative for any STD . I have had vigorous sex lately but it was completely safe, so the possibility of an STD is also very very low. I m wondering what could cause these canker sores and if there s anything that can be done about them?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012