1. Ambien (Zolpidem) is a sedative /hypnotic and is used to treat Insomnia whereas hydro-met contains 2 compounds: hydrocodone
and is used to relieve dry dough due to common colc
2. both have habit forming properties, so taking both will result in abnormal drug seeking behaviour i.e. ADDICTION.
3. using both together will increase side effects such as: dizziness
and difficulty in concentration,along with impairment in thinking and judgement.
4. Avoid alcohol, driving,use of machinieries, if taking singly or both.
5. Do not stop/use medication without consulting with your doctor.