Can you suggest me how to get safe and normal delivery ?

hi myself gagan, and my expected date is 23 april, can you suggest me some measures regarding eating or excerciese to get safe and normal delivery
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
there is no dietary regime or exercise which can ensure normal pregnancy.Indication for caesarean section can arise at any time during pregnancy or labor.
It is quite difficult to predict .Normal delivery out come depends on multiple factors.some of which are not in the control of patient & doctor both. Disclaimer
wishing you a normal & healthy baby.
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normal delivery depends upon various factors - Maternal/Fetal
Maternal :-
Pelvis size of mother
Haemoglobin level
Maternal blood sugar
maternal blood pressure etc
Fetal :-
Size of fetus
Malformations if risks
cord position
Fetal presentation etc
But mother should get cheked up by Gynae doctor weekly in last three months. Well maintained nutrition. Light exercise with adivise of doctor will brings fruitful outcome.
Have a Healthful Day..