Can you orgasm without having actual sex?

Hi, well this is random but im really confussed and school doesnt really help on these matters as the teachers go bright red at anything to do with sex. I get really confussed about orgasms... i no what they are but is it possible to have one without having sex? and what does it feel like? im 15 going on 16... and am kind of confussed help? xxx
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Well. You know what, I don't remember the stats but if you ask some older women than yourself.... a big percentage NEVER get orgasm from sex. ONLY get orgasm from playing with themselves. From what past gf's have told me, it took them a lot of practice to figure out what makes them orgasm and can take as long as half an hour....but with practice that time gets shorter. Get a vibrator...when you're 18 I guess cause you can't go into a sex shop yet! I heard the one called "the rabbit" makes girls orgasm way more quickly and a lot better!