Can you have sex while wearing a tampon?

I know this may sound really stupid but i really don t know. If my gf is on her period, and she is wearing a tampon can we have sex? I mean I know your all guna say just take it out, but to me if it were possible to use a tampon, it would be a lot cleaner ... Anyways let me know ... tell me about your experiances.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
ok there are two openings one where urine comes out and one where you can have sex and the tampon goes in the one where you have sex thats why tampons are needed because its not the same as urinating where you can hold it till u go pee it just comes out of your vag so she could urinate while the tampon was in but no you could not have sex with it in unless you were going to have umm a different kind ... if you know what im saying, from behind lol... the best way to have 'cleaner' sex w/period is taking a shower 1st because showering/bathing lessens the blood temporarily and using condoms