Can you get pregnant without penetration ?

Hi , I m a 16 year old teen . Me and my girlfriend was fooling around and she want me to stick my penis into her vagina and I see a small amount of semen and penetrated it on the outside lips of the vagina but did not put it inside. Will this cause pregnancy ? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Setting semen into vagina or its orifice in fertile period of partner may lead to conception. Not necessary to penetrate fully.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
It cant be confirm either there is chance of pregnancy . IF fertilization has occur there wil be pregnancy otherwise there wont be. When does this happend.You may had taken Emergency pills within 72 hours if you doubt