Can you analyze the semen report and tell me the treatment options if there is a problem?

hello doctor how are you may I ask you about my Semen fluid test as the result I get it Volume : 6 ml Ph : Alkaline Viscosity : normal Color : Opaque Liquefaction time : 1 hour motile 1st hour : 60% motile 2nd hour : 50% Sluggish 1st hour : 10% Sluggish 2nd hour : 10% Non Motile 1st hour 30% Non Motile 2nd hour 40% Sperm Count : 50 000 000/hpf pus cells 8-10/hpf RBC`s : 2-3/hpf Sprematocyte 2-4/hpf Abn. Forms 15% Agglutination : Nil Others : Nil please may I have your help and give me your Opinion on my test and what I should do if there is any problem thanks for you doctor regards Samer
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013