Can the implanon inserted in arm be removed without the serial number ?

I just buried my 26 yr old daughter. suicide . I have known her all her life. sharp, strong and full of life. 2 yrs ago she had inplanon birth control put in her arm . since then her whole personality changed. she killed herself 9/30/12. she could not get the match stick device removed from her arm because in was inserted in another state and did not have the serial number or other ionformation. Why, when she was so obviously distressed and suicidal would no one remove it. no serial number/$600.00 no removal.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer