Can symptoms resembling to those of vertigo, be a signs of asthma ?

My report. Hb 10.1gms% twbc 12200cells/cumm polymorphs 70% lymphocytes 23% eosinophils 07% monocytes 00% basophils 00% esr 10mm/1 hour blood sugar 100% serum calcium 8.7mg% I am 21 years old male. I am feeling weak and joint pains. Shivering in hands and vertigo type symptoms. And i have slight chest pain . I am feeling some thing tight and hard at throat . One year back hb is 13.7 and twbc is 8200 and Esr 36 mm/1 hour. Is this represents asthma?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Sep 2011