Can seizures be permanently cured by medications? What will be the effect on taking alcohol?

i m santosh from bangalore. i have seizures 2 times. in 2004 & 2012 (may) now i am taking oxetol 450mg twice a day,and consulted once in NIMHANS. my questions are: 1. Medication really cures permanently seizures? 2. If i miss one time, wat will happen? 3. If i take alchohol wat are the effects? 4. Please let me know good neulogist in bangalore, coz in hospital like NIMHANS time schedule is very important, and in emergency we cant consult. Please help me out. Thanks & Regards santosh cell:0000
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012