Can scanty periods cause complications if I am trying for pregnancy ?

hi i am 28 and see my periods on monday which lasted for two days i want to get pregnant Will this stop me Am married want to get pregnant, felling hotness in my waist and by the said of my ripe, will this hotness stop me from geting pregnant? Could it be psychological problme or what is the cause, my test result shown that noting is wrong with me.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Thanks for query,
The feeling you get hotness is purely psychological.
It has nothing to with pregnancy.
If your all other reports are normal then you will definitely become pregnant.
Ok and bye.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, if you wanna get pregnant then you should do intercourse after 12th to 18th of your period, as ovualtion start after around 10th day to 18th day of period.
you feel hotness at your waist n side of your ripe ,this can not interfere with your pregnancy so do not worry.
Dr aseem9982583020
Yes it helpful to me, but what kind of fruit sholud i eat most that will be good for my child?. I take pregnacare original,But the midwife ask us to stop taking pregnacare we should used their capsule that they give me in the hospital. And i did not like it please what i do