Thank you for posting query.Ranitidine
rarely causes hepatitis (increased liver
kindly rule out viral hepatitis
/ alcoholic hepatitis by getting results of following tests:
1. Viral serology (HBsAg, anti HBs, anti HCV
, Anti HAV)
2. lipid profile
abstinence from "Alcohol and drugs"
- LOW fat diet should be followed
- NO red meat
- vegetables should be ingested daily
- Moreover, less activity should be carried out (no sports).
- use lemon juice (lemonade) once in a day
- walk 30 to 40 minutes everyday.
- or swimming is alternative to walking
- NO sports and NO jogging
-"recheck liver enzymes after 4 to 6 weeks".
if any further questions, feel free to ask.
Health professionals aim to diagnose properly and manage patients according to their limited knowledge. Cure is blessed by the ONE who Created us, whose power and knowledge is unlimited .
wish you good health.
Dr Tayyab Malik