Can pregnancy be delayed or blocked due to specific sexual positions?

I m 44 years old had 2 kids from previous marriage. My husband now had 2 kids also from his previous wife. We have been married for 13 years and never used protection but I never got pregnant. Most of the time when we have sex I m on top. Is that one of the reasons why? I want to have a baby but specifically a girl because his and mine were all boys. Is invitro the only solution for us?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Since you are 44 your egg reserve may low.
check your AMH level.
if this is low you need to take treatment for need evaluation to know causes of secondary infertility.