Can pooping after sex be a symptom of pregnancy ?

i had sex last week Saturday and i started pooping the next week Friday which was yesterday today is Saturday. i poop for 3 time today,i would say every 30 min i would feel like pooping but for now i m not feeling a period last came April 24 and it lasts for 5 to 6 days today is now the 21st of may no sin of my period yet but im still waiting to see but does this means that im pregnant? im just a 16 year old.please help me!
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
welcome to health care magic family,
As you had sex in unsafe period this time ovulation takes place,so there is possibility of having pregnancy.But now there is no option except waiting and watching.
Ok and take care.