Can past meth use lower sperm count? What are chances of pregnancy with 1 ovary?

Hi my name is Ashley .. my husband is a recovering meth addict for 3 yrs now. The time we have been together. Last year I lost a pregnancy it was eptopic. The doctor saved my life but I am minus a right ovary . I have read about my chances of pregnancy with one. And found out alot of vital info. We got pregnant when I had 2 now that i have 1 my husband says our chances are even lower. Hes clean has been for yrs but how much does meth use lower a mans sperm count if he isnt using anymore and are our chances with my only ovary and his hx really going to affect our chances now. Help so many questions im desperate for answers. Or do I give up??
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013