Can online doctor suggest me about son's sgot and sgpt ?

My sons sgot and sgpt are 77 and 168 respectively.He had mononucleosis about 3 months ago.what is your comment
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. Your son's SGOT and SGPT are mildly increased and are due to mononucleosis. The levels are not very so you dont need to worry about it. But it would have been better to have levels in between these three months as well to compare the levels. You should give your child good diet rich in proteins. And get the levels checked at frequent intervals. wish you good health.