Can mx3 capsule cure varicocele ?

can mx 3 cure varicocele?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Thanks for nice query.     
You need consultation from surgeon as it appear as a case of varicocele which requires surgical intervention
Mx3has no role as it is only an anti oxidant.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Varicocele can usually be cured by surgery. If you wait there is more chance of developing destruction of that side testis and more chance of infertility. Do not take any medicine without knowing how it acts. Varicocele is a large collection of big veins around the testis which become engorged and create much heat and prevent sperm production in that testis. Consult a Surgeon immediately and get proper treatment. Drink plenty of water and avoid constipation by eating plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.