Can lacto B and chymoral forte be taken together? Having tonsillitis with infection in vocal cord. On augmentin, dolo, lacto b and chymoral

can we take lacto b & chymoral forte together I had tonsilits with bacterial infection and cold . my ENT doctor suggested augmentin ,zintac,lacto b & dolo 650 for 5 days.its third day today. Icouldnot speakout(my voice is not clearly audible).Also,I have strain speaking out. so,today I visited him again .He said there is an infection in the vocal cord and suggested claribid,mucolite and chymoral forte along with the other 4 tablets. Iam a lecturer and voice is an asset for me.can I go ahead with the prescription.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012