Can i use bengay cream after expiration date ?

i have bengay cream for my neck that hurts, but my bengay cream once i found it the expiration date was 2007 .. will it afect me because of it?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Hi, welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Bengay Cream is meant for topical (skin) use, on intact and non-inflamed skin only. So see if there are any aberrations or inflammation on the skin around the neck, where you have applied, which could be the cause of pain. Bengay cream doesn’t contain any active ingredient that would cause pain on application, even if expired. However, I would recommend you to use only products within the date of expiry, and consult a physician/dermatologist if the pain persists.