Can i take syscan 150 tablet for leucorrea ?

can i take this syscan 150 tablet for leucorrea?i m 40yrs old ,5 .2ft ht. Normal build 50kg wt.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
u should conatct some gynaecologist
its important to know cause of proper investigation and treatment is required
General & Family Physician Dr. Preetesh Sahani's  Response
Leucorrea is a very common problem in ladies.There a no of causes for leucorrea.most of the time the discharge is whitish or yellowish in colour.rather then getting trated by self medication its better to consult a gyanecologist.

Leucorrea is milky white discharge per vaginally.sometimes its yellowish in colour.its a common problem of women.well Syscan is one amongst the treatment modalities for leucorrea but the cause should be delineated.its better to consult a gyanecologist before staring self treatment.

hi welcome to health care magic.firstly you suffering from which kind of leucorrhoea means milky white,watery,yellowish?so treatment depands on this.syscan is good for leucorrhoea but better to concern any gynec doctor for that.

I would like to recommend you Sepia 200, three times a day. It is a Homeopathic medicine and does not have any side effects. Take it for one month. You may get it from Homeopathic store.

Dr.. Ritu Sandhu
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HeathcareMagic
Leucorrhoea has to be differentiated to find out as for what sort of infection is causing it like:-
curdy white in candidiasis
yellowish in bacterial infections;trichomoniasis
clear discharge which may be normal also if there is no itching .
You can take Syscan in fungal or candid infection it may help but in other cases it won't help.Better option will be to get examined by a Gynaecologist and treated accordingly.Self medication is not good .