Can i take primolut to regulate my period ?

sir,I am in need to late my period until march 10. Last period date was February 9. usually my Periods come within 22-25 I started to use primolut n from march 1. today march 4 felt slight bleeding ..whether it is useful to continue the medicine or not..i took one tablet each night.- i am 38 years old jita
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Since the slight bleeding has already started, there is no use of continuing the medicine now as it will only prolong your period further.The dose you used to postpone your periods was probably inadequate.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Please discontinue the tablets as you have started bleeding.The medicine you took did not serve the purpose ;may be the dose is low according to your body or the medicine was started late.The next time you need it Please start at lease 5-7 days before expected date.