Can i take alcohol in my SGOT and SGPT level ?

Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
From what you have asked you are having a fatty liver and alcohol is not adviced.Also reduce intake of oily,fatty item of food.
Would still like to know the detailed blood report and your age
General & Family Physician Dr. M. R. Surabhi's  Response
U should not think of alcohal even,if U want be healthy
Oncologist, Radiation Dr. Partha Sarathi Bhattacharyya's  Response
fatty liver indicates that your alchol intake should be stopped, if not the next is liver cirrhosis. so stop it
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
In fatty liver, the liver is being damaged slowly. Now the enzyme levels are not very high indicating that if you continue to take alcohol and fatty food, you will get severe liver damage. STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL AT ALL COSTS.
No, you have fatty liver means pathology is going on in liver, this is alaram to you. So stop alcohol. avoid oily and spicy food. Take live 52 syrup 2 tsf bd, along with arogyavardhini tab. Take light diet.keep your bowel clean so take Triphala churna 2tsf with warm water, bed time.