Can i take Viagra with the medication of diabetes and hypertensive ?

I am 38 years old and diabetic and hypertensive patient from last four years. For management of these diseases I am taking Nebistar SA containing nebivolol 5 mg, S amlodipine 2.5 mg and EXERMET GZ 560 containing Metformin Hydrochloride extended release500 mg and Gliclazide modified release 60 mg. From last six months I am also feeling the problem of erectile dysfunction (ED) and for management of ED I am taking Viagra 50 mg 1 hr before sex. I am 38 years old and diabetic and hypertensive patient from last four years. For management of these diseases I am taking Nebistar SA containing nebivolol 5 mg, S-amlodipine 2.5 mg and EXERMET GZ 560 containing Metformin Hydrochloride extended-release500 mg and Gliclazide modified release 60 mg. From last six months I am also feeling the problem of erectile dysfunction (ED) and for management of ED I am taking Viagra 50 mg 1 hr before sex. Viagra is working well and I am not facing any problem (I have already tried 4 times). Is there any harm to take above drugs. Is any of the above drug is nitrate drug which is not permissible with Viagra. .
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011