Can i rely on home kit pregnancy test ?

hi doc. i used to get my period in 31 days. my last period was 5th feb . On 34 th day i had tested pregnancy with home kit . But the result is negetive still on 35th day i have no period. I m very confuse. please give your sugetion. hi doc. my age is 24. i m merried. i used to get my period in 31 days. my last period was 5th feb. on 34th day i tested pregnancy with home kit. but result is negative. on 35th day still i have no period . i m very confused.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

Urine pregnancy test is a reliable test if don correctly, you must at least give 7 to 10 days time after the intercourse to perform the test.

If you want to confirm the same , it is better to get an ultrasound scan done.