Can i get pregnancy if i had sex the next day my period is over ?

hi,i am a 20 year old.4months now im on yasmin(zarah) birth control because i have pcos.i am usually on time when taking my tablet but past few weeks i have been a few hours late and i had sex the next day after my period finished.can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
When you are on birthcontrol pills there is least chance that you can get pregnant and even rare in case of PCOS.Few hours delay in menses is nothing to worry.Also you cannot get pregnant if you have sex the very next day after you finish your period.So the chances of you being pregnant are almost nil but precaution is very necessary.Take care

Thank you so much but now i am on my non active pills i have three left and i never get my period yet.What could be the problem?and the day i finished my period the next day i had sex and two days after i had so scared please let me know why i never get my period