Can i drink alcohol or a beer in between 48 hours of mantoux testing ?

I went for an employment medical checkup yesterday..they took a mantoux test . they asked me to go them after 48 hours. can i drink alcohol or a beer in between 48 hours of testing. would drinking alcohol affect the results . I went for an employment medical checkup yesterday..they took a mantoux test. they asked me to go them after 48 hours. can i drink alcohol or a beer in between 48 hours of testing. would drinking alcohol affect the results .
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011