Can i do domestic work after 31 weeks of pregnancy ?

sir/mam, i want to know dat is domestic works after 31 weeks of pregnancy is harmless for baby? i m doing every work of home brooming,washing cloth,cooking apart from putting heavy things and bending work and all kindly suggest me when shud i stop doing domestic work and how much rest have to need for whole day?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Nov 2011
Welcome to HCM.
you can do all routine work,there is no harm but try to avoid extra pressure on abdomen,avoid extra bending,lifting heavy weight.8 to 10 hrs. rest is required according to your lifestyle.
take good nutritive diet,iron and calcium supplement.
better consult your doctor ,she/he can guide you properly according to your present physical wishes.....