Can i conceive after irregular intercourse?

Hi doctor my name is shazia...want to ask something....I am married and I want to concieve has been one year since u gt we are trying from 2 months...but doc my husband is not all time with me...he has to go for for one month he z with me n for other month he goes again...does it effects in concieving...please I want to know..will be waiting for your reply...
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Thanks for your query
No, irregular intercourse does not causes any problem. For pregnancy , sxual intercourse should be done during fertile periods that is D9 to D18 of menstrual cycle in otherwise regular 28 days cycle. Because at this time your egg is formed which should meet the sperm for pregnancy. So pregnancy can happen in your case easily.
Best of luck and take care..
Hope it helps you..