Can i ask an online doctor why I am having light spotting instead of heavy bleeding during my periods after a 6 week miscarriage ?

I am 26/f with hypothyroidsm. I take 137mg of Levothroid daily. I had a 6 week miscarriage on June 9, 2010 and I took misoprostol to discharge the tissue. I had bleeding for a week and during this time I discharged the tissue. The ultrasound showed that I discharged everything. Now after 5 weeks on Sunday July 17th I started having abdominal and back pain . I am having light spotting. I also see brown discharge ONLY when I wipe with a tissue. I want to know if this my period. My period usually bit heavier that what I have now, so I am confused if this is indeed my period or not.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011