Can high heart rate during start of aerobics be due to a heart problem ?

I am 38 female . my resting heart rate is know 72 per minute.But the problem that I want to consult with you is three years ago when I lost my mother I had panic attacks that was causing me high heart rate about 140 per minute because of that panic attacks I stopped to do aerobics for a while as I was used to do it for many years ,know I started it again but every time I want to start I feel that my heart starts unusual beating and I feel there isn t enough air to breath then little by little it starts getting normal ,I want to ask is it again the panic attacks or may be the problem is from my heart. thanks a lot Shakeh
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011