Can diabetes and hypertension medicine cause swelling in the ankles ?

i am 66years male using nicardia retard since 3 years.morning 2 tablets of 10mg and evning one 10 mg tablet.added to it i was prescribed cardorone 100 mg once mornig,telma 80mg once night time.anti diabetic medicen azulix 1 mg and glycomet 250 mg. my bp and sugar levellels are well controlled .bp 130/80.fbs:89,pl bs; i am finding ancle edema day time when i get up.any medicen is require for it to counter act,or i need not worry as it is side effect, as edima is getting reduced as passing on time..sandilya pl guide me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011