Can crystal peels help in removal or lightening of scars caused due to chicken pox ?

i have a crystal peel today for a scar which came from chickenpox on my nose....scar is round and not deep....but somekind of deepness there...very small small but very daken than my skin ....docter told me to come for month again month ....after scar become lighten must i attend for peel.and it is the better way to remove this scar..help mei have a crystal peel today for a scar which came from chickenpox on my nose....scar is round and not deep....but somekind of deepness there...very small small but very daken than my skin....docter told me to come for month again month ....after scar become lighten must i attend for peel.and it is the better way to remove this scar..help me
Asked On : Fri, 9 Sep 2011