Can capsule ampiclox lead to conceiving in women ?

Please, my question or worry is: I took a capsule of ampiclox during a late dinner--about 21:30 hours--whereas my ovulation began the next morning. At 05:30, I had sex with my partner targetting conception as he reached ejaculation; and yet a couple rounds of sex within the next 18 hours.Is conceiving in peril on my part?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Thanks for discussing your concerns with us.
Actually this period of ovulation & fertilization is very sensitive. At this stage if an insult occurs to an embryo it usually gets aborted sometimes without coming into our knowledge i.e. without a clinical pregnancy.
If the insult is below a critical threshold it may not effect the fertilized egg at all. That is an "all or none law" is applicable at this stage.
Simply speaking if pregnancy occurs this means the insult was below the critical level & has not effected your pregnancy.
If God forbid it has affected your egg at this early stage it will be lost without you being aware.
I hope I made my point clear.
Best of luck.