Can bend penis affect sex life ?

i have a situation here....i have a bent pennis.....can say 90 degree bent downwards....so m afraid of this bent pennis....is this ok? or any problem while doing sex......wht do you suggest? or wt precaution i should take? i already talked with my girlfriend....but she said that she can manage, but i do not want to hurt her.......M very upset....Plz suggest me?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Size and shape of penis is always depands upon your genes and hormonal development.If your hormones levels are normal than not to worry.
This shape will not creat any problem for sex with your partner because all structures are highly adjustable because of there elastisity.
Otherwise your partner is the best judge for it.If she is satisfied than enjoy the life.
Don't get upset.