Can any online doctor tell me if I am pregnant ?

i went to the bathroom to pee today and when i wiped the was light red blood and like a string of clearsh and white stuff with it.. and got off my period 6days ago. and had sex 2days after my period was done 2times that nightand than lastnight we had sex and when he took the condom off there was a hole in it like this 0... could i be prego now???? please help me docs:.......asap!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Welcome to healthcareMagic forum.

There is very minimal risk of pregnancy if your periods have been regular from before, since the time you had an intercourse is the safe period, where pregnancy chances is minimal.

good luck
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcare magic

Best way to confirm about pregnancy is urine for pregnancy test & ultrasound after two weeks of expected date of pregnancy. chances of pregnancy are almost nil as you had sex during safe period .. Disclaimer

two weeks after the first day of last menstrual period(LMP)or two weeks after the missing of period.