Can any online doctor please suggest me about my diet plan

i m 20 year old college going college ends at 4:30 pm.i go at 8 am.i eat only 2 paranthas in morning and dont take lunch and eat when come home around 6 pm.plz suggest me the diet so that i feel energetic all the college time.actually i feel lazy in the mee
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Hi,Welcome to HCM.

The breakfast what you take is fine but you should not skip lunch, if not heavy atleast have something lite.You can also carry some fruits along which you can have in your breaks. The more natural and fresh foods you have the more energetic you will be.Always have healthy and nutritious food, drink plenty of water.