Can an online doctor suggest me any vegetarian diet to lose weight ?

hello, sir I m Vandana Jain of age 19. i m 70 kg n want to loose up-to 20 kg. please suggest me diet plan . actually sir there are some limitations i m bounded in that i pure veg that i don t even eat eat all roots like potato, carrot, radish .etc, i don t eat honey. and i don t take any thing at night except water. \please sir pleasee4 help me.. i want to look tooo much smart.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Hi Vandana
welcome to HealthcareMagic ,
In your case , we need to take less calories and work out more to burn excess fat in the body.
There is no hard and fast rule about specific diet only.
Just remain away from high calorie food like sweets , carbohydrates like in bananas , potatoes , and fried food for about 2 weeks.
Exercise twice daily like aerobics and jogging gradually building up your stamina.
You need to concentrate more on fitness development that will correspondingly reduce your weight.
For further queries you can always contact me on my email.
Good Luck!!!!