Can any online doctor please explain me about my ecg report ?

One part of picture. please see the report .report indicates right access deviation. I have some time chest pain and shortness of breath . is it problem. i am worried. details. Vent.Rate :71 PR :163 P/QRS/T(ms) :128 104 190 QT/QTc :364 396 P/QRS/T Axis (deg):65 163 55 RV1/SV5 :0.16 0.54 RV5/SV1 :0.80 0.42 ECG Analysis Result: 800 Normal sinus Rhythm 220 Marked right axis Deviation Undefined Abnormal ECG right axis deviation . is it problem. please details
Asked On : Mon, 31 Oct 2011