Can any online doctor help me with the colonic biopsy reports ?

I have been recently diagnosed with the following: Biopsy report A: Labeled colonic biopsies. Received 7 samples…. [non malignant …. So not elaborating] Biopsy Report B: Labeled biopsy from anal canal . Received 2 grey whole bits. Larger measuring 2 cm in size. AE in B. Site of Aspiration/biopsy: Biopsy from anal canal. Findings: The puss discharge from perianal section on colonoscopy – anal region appeared patchy: Fragments of inflamed colonic mucosa and granulation tissue are noted amidst fragments showing an adenocarcinoma with glands arranged in cords nests and tiny clusters. Pleomorphic and showing high N/C ratio. A few of the cells are sygnet type with intra- cytoplasmic mucin , Desmoplastic stromal response is seen. Imp.- Biopsy from anal canal mucosa shows infiltrating adenocarcinoma with sygnet ring cells. my question is : Biopsy B says that it has recieved tissue from anal canal. but the report says that the adenocarcinoma and sygnet ring cells are from inflamed colonic mucosa - are they the same or can they have travelled from another part of the colon?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011