Can an online doctor tell me the chances of pregnancy based on the symptoms ?

For FET I took lupride injection from second day of my period to 12 days. And after 12 days I started progynova 2 mg tables three times for first 5 days and four times for the next five day but that 3rd days I start bleeding then doctor suggested to cancell the FET. My last mensus date is June 28. But July month mensus is yet not come. If I am pregnant or not... Pls answer my question
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
There are reasonable chances ghat you are pregnant since u have not got your periods yet. I suggest you take a urine pregnancy test today and then again after one week
Have a healthy living