Can an online doctor suggest the reason and treatment for extreme nausea after reading my reports ?

Hello, I am a 42yo female who had been pretty healthy my entire life, with the exception of having my gall bladder removed back in 1992. I do have 2 children, both of which delivered by c-sections, and have had my tubes tied. 9 months after my daughter was born is when my ordeal started. I woke up the one morning and got my cup of coffee like every other day, then went on field trip with my son for school. While there I became very hot and sweaty and within minutes, I was extremely nauseated. I ran to the bathroom and started vomiting. That was in October of 2004. I was in the ER several times that month and even admitted to the hospital for several days. They stuck the ng tube down my throat and removed two full containers of fluid from my stomach in about a 24 hour period. Problem was they could not figure out where the fluids was coming from. After numerous tests, including emptying studies, an endoscopy, CATScan and more, all they could come up with was the possibility it was a stomach virus that shut my digestive tract down. After over a year with the first hospital and several doctors, they refereed me to Geisinger. There too I spent several days in the ER and was admitted several times. They suspected Celiac disease while there, but after a few tests that too has been ruled out. The episodes do seem to coincide with my menstrual cycle allot of times. I was started on the depo shot to control my hormone levels because of the coincidence and after 2 doses it actually helped, no nausea and no vomiting for 9 months. Then back about 2008 I was diagnosed with Primary Billiary cirosis and as a results I was taken off the depo shot in Dec. 2008. By April 2009 I was back to vomiting again. May of 2009 I was started back on the depo shot a second time, but this time it had no effect. Again I was taken back off Feb 2010. After several years with Geisinger they referred me on to Hershey Medical. The doctors that I have now in Hershey seem to think that it is gastroparesis and set me a strict diet. My diet right now is basically liquids, cornflakes with skim milk, saltine crackers, pickled eggs once in while., but, there are times when I don t eat anything, or anything different and I still get sick. Most of the time it is as soon as I wake up. I awake to be extremely nauseated and after a bowel movement , the vomiting starts. Always thick yellow, thick green, or brownish color. I have seen some blood in with it also. The color changes to these throughout my episode, which can last 18 to 20 hours at a time, In the beginning I had it for 2 weeks straight if not longer. My blood pressure the last time I was at the ER was up to 151 over 102. I never had problems with my bp and still don t, only when I am sick, which nowadays is at least once or twice a week, at times though it can last the week. The same tests have been performed at all 3 hospitals and is not showing anything. I have also had 4 hernia surgeries, all of which are from the same hernia returning from the stress on my abdomen from the heavy vomiting. Now I have one above the mesh that needs repaired, which entails a whole new piece of mesh. The problem with vomiting started before the hernia surgeries. Morning are the worst being extremely nauseated every day. Now I never know what the day will bring. The episodes come on when it wants and goes when it wants. I pray maybe you have an answer. I need my life back!!! I am on my third hospital system (Williamsport, Geisinger and now Hershey) and still no answers. I started out at around 239 pounds and I am now at 125 pounds. I have lost 2 jobs over this and this all my 7 year old knows is mom being sick. Please Help!
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011