Can an online doctor suggest me how to increase fertility and sperm count ?

Hello Doctor , I am 30 years old and got married 1.5 years back. I have my SEMEN ANALYSIS Report . Could you please look on it and let me Know as we are looking child? SEMEN ANALYSIS PHYSICAL ABSTINENCE FOR : 4 Days VOLUME : 02 ml APPEARENCE : White FRUCTOSE TEST : Present VISCOSITY : Normal COLOUR : Whitish REACTION : Alkaline SELF LIQUIFICATION TIME : 30 Minutes MICROSCOPIC TOTAL SPERM COUNT : 100 million mil/ml 20-300 MOTILITY Actively Sluggishly Dead ON LIQUIFICATION : 60% 20% 20% AFTER 1 HOUR : 60% 20% 20% AFTER TWO HOURS : 60% 20% 20% AFTER THREE HOURS : 60% 20% 20% MORPHOLOGY PUS CELLS : Absent RED BLOOD CELLS : Absent SPERMATOPHAGE : Present SPERMATOCYTES : Absent SPERMATIDS : Absent NR : 60 % DOUBLE HEAD : 2% NR : 10% PROSTATIC THREADS : Present ORGANISMS : Nil
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011