Can an online doctor advice me on synovial inflammation of knees ?

Dear Doctor , I m suffering from chronic synovial inflammation on my knees and related back pains for last 12 years which comes frequently and totally disappointed to lead the daily life. I consulted many doctors in allopathic and ayurvedic . now im 35 years old. in the exrays there is no problem for bones but doctors say depreciation for bone. in the blood tests RA factor not seen. no problem of uric acid too.So till the period actually I could not reach in a correct way of diagnosis. can you please help me regarding my matter and what may be the source of the reason. please advise me some simple exercises to reduce this status of inflammation and advices for complete cure of this disease which affects my job and life. Regards, kareem.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011