What exercise and medicine can I follow for chronic synovial inflammation ?

Dear Doctor , I m suffering from chronic synovial inflammation on my knees and related back pains for last 12 years which comes frequently and totally disappointed to lead the daily life. I consulted many doctors in allopathic and ayurvedic . now im 35 years old. in the exrays there is no problem for bones but doctors say depreciation for bone. in the blood tests RA factor not seen. no problem of uric acid too.So till the period actually I could not reach in a correct way of diagnosis. can you please help me regarding my matter and what may be the source of the reason. please advise me some simple exercises to reduce this status of inflammation and advices for complete cure of this disease which affects my job and life. Dear Doctor, Thank you for the guidline.My job nature is not a very stressed or heavy to cause inflammation,but I guess ac cool is affcting as im sitting long time at the coolest atmosphere in Gulf.after a long time relaxation(1.5 years),when I came in gulf again,it started the problem swelling.always disturb the matter that I cant stand or walk continuesly even 10 minutes.then feel to years back it has done the synovectomy and the fLuid test.there was nothing special but doctor informed me little matters of TB.after this there was no any seriuos problem for my leg.but five years later I came to gulf as first time.when it completed six months,it started inflammation on other knee as first time.Now im suffering both knees.for the last five years i using the knee cap.I used brufen also.Now the inflammation still there and not able to sleep wel at night cz of high strain on hips and back.Is it useful to do an MRI of hip or knees? or what will do to identify the exact reason and treatment. Regards kareem.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011