Can a sexologist help in a sexual problem related to erection ?

I need to consult a sexologist to discuss Psychological factors which are leading to ed for me. Since allmost 8 years i have been masturbating to BDSM based pornographic content. The result being that i can no longer get an erection without brutality and torture based pornographic content. This is totally contradictory to my nature, since i am a very loving and caring person. I have tried cutting down on the offensive porn and reduced my masturbation frequency to 1ce a month. However, nothing has helped. I have tried having sex with both a girlfriend as well as a sex worker. However, i am completely unable to get an erection. My partner as well as the sex workers have been very understanding and patient , however we believe it would be best for me to discuss this with a Psychatrist/sexologist. Could you please recommend a psychatrist in the Delhi NCR, India area i can disuss this in details with ?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012